Monday, February 1, 2010

Can You Get Birth Control At A Walk In Clinic I Am 15 And Want To Get Birth Control And I Need It For Free And Without My Parents Knowing.?

I am 15 and want to get birth control and i need it for free and without my parents knowing.? - can you get birth control at a walk in clinic

I am 15 and I want birth control. But my parents can not know. Thus, it may not be something on an invoice or prescritptions. Is there a place like a clinic for birth control, where you take the pills free, the preference for, and then they return to work and when I'm away and it can get more?

4 comments:

Catdog33 said...

no

even if you specify the accounts will be charged to their parents.

Deviless said...

Planned Parenthood does not require the consent of the parents, but not free. It is cheap, but because it is a generic name.
Find a near you:
http://www.google.com/search?client=fire ...

otay wad eva u sae said...

umwhy give free medicines?
Birth control is very unhealthy
Spoils the whole body
PPL does not care about you
how to earn money

♥Southern Girl♥ said...

No u dont have to act like a lady

Post a Comment