Sunday, February 14, 2010

Panasonic How To Get Video Off Dvr I Have A Panasonic Vdr-d210 Dvd Video Camcorder And Idk How To Get The Video Files Off The Mini Dvd. Help Plz!?

I have a panasonic vdr-d210 dvd video camcorder and idk how to get the video files off the mini dvd. help plz!? - panasonic how to get video off dvr

I really need to recover video files from Mini DVD, but I can not. 6 computers I've used and still can not get yet. All the teams that the penis is empty, but when I put my video camera that the pieces! Im so confused!

1 comment:

snowwill... said...

MiniDVD
If you have a mini-DVD camcorders ....
You need to finalize the disc in the machine, then the DVD into the DVD burner on your PC (top loading only) and then have to convert the files (I downloaded the file http://www.handbrake. Com / Converter ) and then import them into your editing software. Use the Help function in your editing program to learn more about the publication. Generally it to import your videos and put them at the timeline, add transitions, menus, music, etc. If you are ready to be recorded, the project can be engraved on a different DVD and reach of the original display .

Post a Comment