Monday, February 1, 2010

Maryland Electrician Test Study Guide In Spanish I Think My House Is Haunted. We Live In Maryland?

I think my house is haunted. we live in maryland? - maryland electrician test study guide in spanish

I live in a small house on the Eastern Shore of Maryland in a small town called Easton. All my family and I saw some really weird things around the house. I, and everyone in my family were awakened in the middle of the night because we heard the sound of bells, or met anyone, because we in our ears. and it was not a breeze, it was difficult, it was obvious that someone blew in her ear.

Moreover, when the smoke from my wall! But you know smell smoke or something. I called the electrician the next day and said that there are no cables behind the wall, which comes out of the smoke, only the insulation. He said there was nothing in the wall would catch fire if they are not burned.

And everyone in my family, myself included, often have the strange sensation of being watched. I know theres something. I just feel a strange presence of something, but my eyes they can not catch.

This is pursued my house?

6 comments:

♫♪sMaSh♫... said...

Oh, yeah, call Ghostbusters! No joke, but you should call someone. I do not know what they're called, can be psychological, but I do not know .. You know what I mean hope.

♫♪sMaSh♫... said...

Oh, yeah, call Ghostbusters! No joke, but you should call someone. I do not know what they're called, can be psychological, but I do not know .. You know what I mean hope.

angelhea... said...

Yes it is! ... I would try to find someone, there are
Dealing with this material!
they can not do everything that moves, its currently running
get worse before it gets better. "
Good luck and God bless.

Sabrina P said...

Probably yes, you must open a Bible in every room of your house and stop perhaps. Good luck. I do not like ghosts.

LosT for AwhiLe said...

Yes! Let me out of there as fast as I could. I regret that you deal with this madness. It's so creepy!

Rob said...

While you're doing is seeing the ghost, sci-fi show sports, to see what they do, they call

Post a Comment